Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another day, another HOLLER!!!

Sometimes I feel like a childless mom.
Just kidding.
Sometimes I feel like all I do is have fun. Immediate fun! (Which, I know, will be my downbringing...)
But still. I don't have a whole lot to say today, but I did want to direct you all to my Picasa page (except you, Holotone, who will not use anything but Flickr, and that's cool, too) so you can see some pictures of what's been going on with me and my fun, like this:

(Summer Fun!)

and like this:

(Nursing School stuff)

It's so cool, because even school is really fun. It's going to take a lot of work, but I love love love my class and my teachers. The experience is really making learning exciting. If only Sequoyah were in it... she's such a beautiful, wonderful, smart person!
I am really going to miss being in school with these people, I think. However, the melancholy is tempered with the idea that there are only 107 days left in school (counting weekends)! Soon all these awesome people, and I, are going to be RNs! I'm really proud of us making it even this far! We just found out that our Pinning ceremony is on December 5th-- there is a light! I will follow the light! "Nothing will deter me!"

No comments: