Sunday, July 22, 2007

I guess on days like this, you know who your friends are!

That title's from a Tori Amos song, called "Taxi Ride." It's a great song about when Kevin Aucoin died. He was an artist.

I'm making this post a little shorter! It has been requested of me, by my fan, that I make such a change.

I just want to say, though, I am feeling so good right now. I feel justified, and I'm riding a selfish high that feels like an electric rock falling hundreds of feet down through the ocean.

I know sometimes the choices I make seem, well, hard to handle. I guess that would be a good way to put it. Everybody has their own ideas and expectations. Yours are not mine, probably. But I know one person here that doesn't have any expectations of me, and he helped me a lot, today, just being there and suffering my stuff. So, thank you, EHarmony. I can't wait until our rock and roll wedding one day when we're too old to play around anymore.

I love y'all-- I really do.

6 comments:

The Devil Himself said...

I don't know if "fan" is the right word. Could this blog be any more emo?

theefamousperson said...

What's "emo"?

theefamousperson said...

Is it because it's black?

theefamousperson said...

Anyway, pshh! You're so my fan. Or else, you're going to be. We're just in the nascent stages, a'ight?

The Devil Himself said...

I believe in your potential, FP.

Unknown said...

I don't know you, but I love Tori and if you even like Tori just a wittle bit then you are kewl! I'll stay tuned to this one.